Monday 18 November 2013

Manou

Its been a while. Sorry. Life has been a little hectic. Anyway, the good news is there is so much new talent to share. The bad news, its gonna take me a little while to get it all out.

I'm gonna keep this one quite short. I remember sitting many moons ago in my sixth form 'study room' studying many artforms of music and in those haphazard days, lovely floaty lyrics with awesome production was all the hype. I miss those days. Manou takes me back there. And I find myself 'studying' again.

Droplets of notes played on a backdrop of r'n'b esque synths and what not and a combo of lyrics which are about some dude or dudette called Sadie make for a hugely impressive debut. I don't know why I came across this on SoundCloud and not on the radio. That good. And she's only 16. 2014 here she comes...


No comments:

Post a Comment